Jamie Cooks It Up along with the pictures!!! Yea.....it's as yummy as it looks!!
4 C whipping cream
2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 t vanilla
1 T lemon juice (bottled is fine)
1 (10 ounce) jar simply fruit raspberry jam
2 (6 ounce) containers fresh raspberries
CRUST:1/2 C butter, melted
2 C graham cracker crumbs
1. In a small food processor crush enough graham crackers to give you 2 cups of crumbs. Pour the crumbs into a small bowl.
2. Melt 1/2 cup of butter and add it to the crumbs. Sprinkle in a dash of salt and stir it to combine well.
3. Press the buttery crumbs into a 9x13 pan. Press them down with a fork until you have a nice firm layer.
4. Find yourself a nice big mixing bowl, or use your stand mixer. Pour 4 c. whipping cream in and mix until it forms stiff peaks. (This could take up to 5 minutes depending on the strength of your mixer.)
5. Add 2 cans of sweetened condensed milk, 2 packages of cream cheese, 1 teaspoon of vanilla and 1 tablespoon of lemon juice. Beat it until well combined. Should only take a few minutes.
6. Pour the ice cream filling over the top of the crust and spread it out evenly.
7. Take the metal lid off of your simply fruit raspberry jam. Pop it into the microwave for 1 minute, or until the jam is a bit soft and runny.
8. Drop spoon fulls of the jam over the top of your ice cream filling.
9. Take a knife and run it through the jam and ice cream, making a marbled affect10. Place the fresh raspberries all over the top of the filling, pressing them down so that they are secure.
11. Cover the pan well and freeze for at least 6 hours, and up to 1 week.
It took a little longer to set up....possibly cause my kids kept getting Otter Pops out of the freezer every 10 seconds but it was a big hit!!