Monday, October 1, 2012

Chicken Ranch Tacos

These were good and fast!! Had  'em for Sunday dinner!! The recipe and picture come from "Do you smell that"? She made hers on the stove top but I threw it in the crock pot and let it go for 4 hours while we were at church!! I followed the version off pinterest and it was very yummy!! Go visit her blog for stove top version.

Chicken tenders ~ I used a full bag of Tyson's and I threw them in frozen
1 pkg. taco seasoning
1 pkg. ranch mix
1 can chicken broth

taco shells
shredded cheese
shredded lettuce
ranch
salsa
tomatoes
and anything else you like on your taco's

I just dumped in the frozen chicken, sprinkled over the taco seasoning and ranch, then added the chicken broth and let it go for 4 hours. Remove chicken, shred with fork, add back to crock pot until ready to assemble. I just put a scoop of chicken some cheese, lettuce, ranch, and salsa!

No comments: