Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Eyeballs

Made these for Halloween!!! Super easy and super tasty!! They have been floating around for a while and I can't remember exactly where I saw them! But it's a good project for the kids to help with!!

donut holes
white chocolate
red gel icing
black gel icing
blue, green, brown m&m's
plastic forks

Melt white chocolate of your choice using your favorite method of melting....stove top or microwave. Insert fork into donut hole and dip into white chocolate, completely covering donut hole. Put on wax paper and add m&m on the front. Repeat with rest of donut holes. I put them in the freezer for about 20 minutes to set up firm. Then add "veins" with red icing and a "pupil" with black gel icing!!!



We had these Halloween
Night!!! The kids had fun
eating "eyeballs"!!





Here's one of my helpers....
I was wishin' he'd covered one eye when I took the picture!! That would've been funny!!!


No comments: