Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff

I got his recipe from Good Food, Good Fun {she makes so many yummy things}which she adapted from Tasty Kitchen! This was really quick and easy and did I mention yummy??

6 pieces Frozen Chicken ~ I used a bag of frozen tenders
16 ounce Sour Cream
1 package (1 Oz. Package) Lipton Onion Soup Mix
2 cans (10.75 Oz. Can) Cream Of Mushroom Soup ~ I used one big can, I think it's 26 oz.
Your Choice Of Noodles ~ I used curly egg noodles

In a slow cooker, add all of the chicken. In a separate bowl, add the sour cream, onion mix, and soup.

Pour mixture over the frozen chicken in the crock pot. Cook on low setting for 6-8 hours. When there is about an hour left, start boiling the noodle of choice. Take chicken out and shred. Add chicken and drained noodles back to the crock pot when noodles are done cooking. Mix well.
I added a dollop more of sour cream on top and some Parmesan cheese! We had green beans, rolls, and salad! The kids each had seconds!!!

No comments: