Sunday, December 27, 2009

Swiss Chicken

This was SO good! It's my new favorite! It was so easy too! I have recipe that is kinds the same thing that you do in the crock pot but thos was s simple to throw in a casserole dish and bake! I am making it again soon! It came from a recipe blog called "Ok, Maybe Just a Sliver" and I didn't get a picture cause I was too busy eating it and scrapping the dish afterwards!

8 chicken breasts
slices of swiss cheese
2 cans Cream of Chicken soup
2/3 cup water
box of seasoned stuffing
1/3 cup melted butter

In a 9x13 casserole dish place chicken, lay a slice of swiss cheese over each piece of chicken. Mix soup with the 2/3 cup of water and pour over cheese. Top withe package of stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over casserole. Bake at 350 for 1 hour. SOOOO good!

No comments: