Sunday, March 20, 2011

Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough topped Brownies

If you're a fan of raw cookie dough you will love these {and there are no eggs so it's safe to eat}!! I had to hurry and get the cookie dough part on the brownies before I ate the whole bowl! I got the recipe from a dear sweet lady in our ward who made these for a Young Women Activity ~ Kim Arzola! The girls gobbled them right up! I managed to sneak one home to John and he loved them! They were quite easy to do so I made a bunch for a carnival at Halle's school! I am making more tomorrow night so I will snap a picture then!!

Start by making a box brownie mix of your choice, as directed, on the box. Let cool completely!
Then make the.....
Cookie Dough Topping
1/2 c. butter, softened
1/2 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 c. granulated sugar
2 T. milk ( I use evaporated milk)
1 t. vanilla extract
1 c. flour
Mini chocolate chips {as much as you want}
Beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add milk and vanilla. Mix well. Add flour and mix well. Spread over cool brownies.
I made a cookie sheet full of these by using 2 brownie mixes and tripling the Cookie Dough Topping since I had to make quite a few! They were very yummy!

2 comments:

Hill Family said...

These are the best! Kim made these for a YW activity and we couldn't get enough! Thanks for posting. I love your recipes and your blog.

Marci

Grannykatholyn said...

Chris made these for the teachers at our school and then she made some for the ladies in our church library. Oh! They are the best.